Saturday, November 12, 2016

Art Sisters Journal Page

I'm always so amazed by the art sisterhood that exists online.  So many mixed media artists are willing to share their style secrets and their art journals not only online but also in publications just to help and inspire others.  It truly is a tribe of art sisters (and brothers) that encourage each other and cheer on the newcomers equally.  I'm in awe of the work of artists around the world that is produced, edited and shared on a daily basis.  This morning I created this art journal page with them in mind.


Supply list:  Dyan Reaveley background stamp, Stampotique image and phrase.  Tsukineko's Memento Markers in Peanut Brittle & Morocco, Micron 01 pen.

I provided a supply list since I will enter this at the Take It Make It Craft Stamper magazine November Challenge.  You can find the link here.  The Challenge is Anything Goes, it just must include some stamping. Pop over if you get an opportunity, lots of eye candy inspiration to be found there.  Hugs ~ Renee

3 comments:

  1. You say this all so perfectly! And then produce an art piece in honor of the arthood. A great journal page and a sweet post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful tribute to the "hood" Renee! Glad to be part of such a generous tribe! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been missing from the hood lately, but tomorrow we leave for a more structured travel plan and I plan to break out the art supplies. You have reminded me how important this is to my life. Thank you, dear friend.

    ReplyDelete