Wednesday, March 15, 2017

A new AIRs Challenge: Greenery

The color challenge for Imagine's Artists in Residence for this month is:  Greenery.  I thought I like to show an old classic, Mona, green with envy.  Here's a sneak peek, the instructions can be found on Imagine's blog.


You can see the huge effect Prima has had on me recently, lots of flowers and glitter.  I used the new product "On Point Glue" to attach very tiny, fine elements.  More about that on the Imagine site.

Thanks for stopping by ~ hugs ~ Renee

5 comments:

  1. Hi There Rene...I LOVE your work...and I love the latest Mona Lisa...can you tell me the stamps you used and where you might recommend me to buy them...I can course the imagine products...thank you...Galy from Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous in green Renee! I love that stamp and you made Mona look wonderful in her splendid envy!
    Jackie xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Mona, green with envy. Look how happy she is. Like me, she loves that shade of green. I like the black and white featured with a brilliant color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even though green with envy, Mona is still a beautiful example of womanhood! Love this piece, Renee! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous green, Diva! Mona is Mother Nature~ Lovely, Renee~

    ReplyDelete