Friday, March 3, 2017

Jane Davenport art supplies

I'm in love with Jane Davenport's new line of art supplies!  It is currently at Michael's or on Jane's site, the demand has been pretty staggering.  I saw the supplies the first day they were released, couldn't figure out what they were all about until I went home and watched Jane's free videos.  The next day I went back to Michael's only to discover most everything was gone.  Hmmm.  So I've been picking up her products here and there, checking at Michael's way too often, searching online, etc.  The manufacturer has been very helpful in reassuring all the "Davenpeeps" that they are working overtime to bring the popular items back to the shelves ASAP, things like the Mermaid Markers and the watercolors are no where to be found.

With my meager supplies I've been able to make some fun items, like this small canvas/refrigerator magnet.  You can tell I've been heavily influenced by Prima recently hence the glitter.  Finnabair's influence is there too with the metal ephemera painted with Jane's amazing Paint Over Pens.


Aren't new supplies and techniques the best thing ever?!  Have a great weekend ~ Renee

Products
Jane Davenport:  Face Stamp, Paint Over Pens, Inkredible Pen, Papers used in the background, and rub ons.
Prima:  Glitter, metal stars
Imagine:  Newly released On Point Glue and Creative Medium, StazOn Jet Black ink

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous Renee!!
    Do tell us more about these supplies as you acquire them! What are the Paint Over Pens like? Curious minds are curiouser! heehee
    Your canvas is beautiful! Is that you own handscript on the left? I love it!
    hope it is warm down there,cuz it's freezing up here!
    hugs,Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete