Friday, July 21, 2017

Day Three of the Imagine and StencilGirl Products Blog Hop!






Here we are at Day Three of the Imagine and StencilGirl Products Blog Hop!  Have you been leaving comments every day on each of the designers blogs?  I hope so.  This is the final day, you have until Sunday July 23 at 11:59 PM Central Time to leave your comments.
(One comment per blog please)
One winner will be announced on Monday, July 24th on the StencilGirls Facebook page and on the Imagine Facebook page.  Just to remind you of what the prize is:



Here's your list of designers for today:


Thanks so much for stopping by!  Be sure and leave a comment on each of the designers blogs that have been showcased on the lists over the past three days to increase your chances of winning the prize of a $25 Gift Certificate from Imagine and a $25 Gift Certificate from StencilGirl Products.  Who doesn't need $50 of supplies?



I'd love to share one more of the journal pages I did with my stencils from StencilGirl just to emphasize the versatility of their stencils.  All the same stencils just different results.  Be sure to hop along to the above list to win the gift certificates!



Hugs ~ Renee


5 comments:

  1. I am not too good at faces, but I am always ready to try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I can always count on you to create something I love. suzschultz23(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fab! Love the stitching and lettering in her hair and those beautiful eyes xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love her eyes! And he cheeks are so cool!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello you! Thanks so much for visiting and supporting me, and sorry I haven't been around. LOVE your journal page...oh her face. You do it so well.

    ReplyDelete